When you access or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting all the terms of this policy. Please do not access or continue to use this website if you do not agree with all of the terms described herein.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We respect your privacy and take all necessary precautions to keep your personal information safe.
This policy applies to all data we collect via both desktop and mobile versions of the website, via any applications we have created that allow website access, and via any email correspondence you have with the website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us through our contact form.
In order to provide the website, we collect information about registered and non-registered users of the website. This information includes the following:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
The various purposes for which we collect and use your data include the following:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
We only share your personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Legal authorities, such as law enforcement, courts, government agencies and regulators to comply with applicable law and to protect the rights of our company and others
Your rights regarding your personal information include the rights of access, correction, restriction, and erasure. In addition, you may request a copy or transfer of your information, object to processing, or withdraw your consent. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.