We take claims of copyright violation very seriously and will work to protect the rights of copyright owners. The following policy states our Notice and Takedown procedures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We will respond to all claims of infringement that are in accordance with the applicable laws.
If you believe that any material on the website constitutes an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please provide the following information in writing:
- A description of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list in the case of multiple allegedly infringed works.
- The location of the material which is claimed to be infringing copyright, including specific information such as the URL(s) that will enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your full name and mailing address, your phone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is the subject of complaint has not been authorized by the copyright holder, their agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material or the authorized agent for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of an agent who has authorization to act on your behalf.
Be advised that any DMCA Notice submitted that does not include all of the above listed information will be invalid, and no action will be taken regarding it.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement by way of our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Any material on the website that is claimed to be infringing or is indicative of infringing activity by facts or circumstances will be removed from the site. All repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated, and we will take swift action to remove any infringing material pursuant to the procedures stated in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Users should regularly revisit this policy in order to stay informed of any such changes.